BenQ has launched a new professional series monitor BL2411PT in India. The monitor is specially made for working professionals who require exceptional screen performance, minimum total cost of ownership and maximum staff productivity.
It features a 16:10 widescreen ratio and 1920×1200 resolution. The monitor is able to reproduce 100% sRGB color and eliminate flickering at all brightness levels using automatic eye protector sensor and anti-glare display.
These monitor have a slim bezel for Multiple Displays, touch control key and seamless DP connectivity. The monitor has a stand by power consumption rate of 0.3W. BL2411PT is compatible with both Windows 8 and Windows 7. Here are the key features of BenQ BL2411PT Monitor:
- Flicker-Free – The monitor eliminate flickering at all brightness levels thereby reducing eye fatigue and creating stress free viewing.
- Senseye Reading Mode – A special mode where monitor adjusts the color temperature, brightness, contrast ratio and sharpness to simulate the look of paperback paper while reading books.
- 100% sRGB color – The monitor reproduces 100% sRGB color thereby providing authentic and natural visuals that match the color details of the original source.
- Height Adjustment Stand (HAS) – Users can adjust the height, tilt, pivot, stroke and swivel for getting the best viewing angles for personal work or screen sharing.
- Eye Protect Sensor – For detecting ambient light and adjust the brightness automatically.
- Eco Sensor- It is a Power saver mode which gets turned on when you leave the computer idle for a long time.
The new BenQ BL2411PT is available in India at a MRP of Rs 25000.