BenQ the world’s leading provider of displays launched their new Pro Graphic Series and along with that their new professional color management monitor, PG2401PT. This professional color management monitor has been specially designed for professionals who have to work with the details such as photographers, graphic designers, color re-touchers, and printers requiring accurate and consistent on-screen color matching. The new device provides reliable, printing-certified soft proofing precision with improved design and efficiency making it the ideal choice for these content creators.
BenQ PG2401PT provides dynamic connectivity options via HDMI, DVI-D, or DisplayPort to easily switch between the connected devices with the screen. A USB 3.0 port is also available for easy file transfers. The monitor comes with an ergonomic design stand to simplify operation and increase comfort to allow automatic rotation to either portrait or landscape mode.
BenQ PG2401PT Features:
- G7, Fogra and other ISO standard print-quality certifications
- 100% CMYK color space and 99% Adobe RGB color space for accurate color reproduction
- A 10-bit display panel for the smoothest shading and color transitions in natural gradations
- 14-bit 3D Look-Up-Table and processing for improved RGB color blending accuracy
- Delta E≤2 to ensure color accuracy
- Brightness uniformity support that balances brightness and chromaticity
- Palette Master Software co-developed with X-Rite, is bundled color calibration software that can validate calibration according to G7/Fogra/Ugra criteria, making it easy to verify for international printing standards.
Pricing and Availability
BenQ PG2401PT professional color management monitor is available in India at Rs.1,15,000.