Adobe recently launched its flagship Adobe Creative Cloud tools and services. The latest release includes all major updates including the famous Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, Premiere Pro CC and InDesign CC. The new update also allows to connect Adobe with mobile apps for iOS and Android. Apart from this Adobe also announced the expanded Creative Cloud enterprise which offers enterprise-grade administration, security, collaboration and publishing services for design-driven brands, businesses and large organizations.
It was the first time when Adobe released Brush CC, Shape CC, Color CC and Photoshop Mix for Android platform. Adobe has also worked on updating the popular mobile apps like Adobe Comp CC, Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Sketch, Illustrator Draw, Brush CC, Shape CC and Color CC. The day also marked the launch of Adobe Hue CC which provides an easy and simple way to capture and share colour schemes for film, video and color moods.
Key features of 2015 Release of Creative Cloud:
- A new feature Artboards of Photoshop CC allows you to design cross-device user experience in a single Photoshop document and is capable of delivering quick preview on the device.
- The Dehaze feature is now also available on Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC. This feature eliminates haze and fog from the images and is best suited for underwater images. This feature can also be used to add artistic effect into the images.
- Lumetri Color panel has also been added to Premiere Pro CC for offering powerful colour corrections. The Morph Cut feature make it easier to deliver polished interview content. This can be used to create a cohesive and polished sequence.
- After Effects CC now features an uninterrupted preview that allows the user to work on composition’s properties and can also be used to resize panels without even impacting the playback.
- The new update makes Illustrator CC 10 times faster and precise as compared with CS6. With new updated and faster Illustrator users can now easily pan and zoom without any lag. The new Chart tool allows a designer to create stunning custom charts which can easily be shared with other users by using CC Libraries.
- The InDesign CC also gets its very own Mercury performance surge which allows easier zooming, scrolling and paging. The new InDesign CC allows a user to publish and distribute documents with one simple click of mouse.
- Dreamweaver CC has got a brand new responsive web design that allows designers to quickly lay out and build production ready sites that easily adapts to any size of screen.
- The Adobe Muse has also got a small update which includes instant and quick access to premium fonts offered by Typekit.
Apart from these amazing updates, Adobe has also worked on security features. The two new security features makes sure that your work is protected and secured. It offers customer managed encryption keys and a brand new hosting option what offers dedicated storage behind a customer’s firewall. Adobe has also launched a new content service known as Adobe Stock.
Pricing and Availability
All the updates are available for download by Creative Cloud members at no additional cost. This free download feature can be used by only those who have membership. For more pricing details and membership plans click here.